1SELL Listing Number: 1AU032 – Bp Petrol Station Service Station Truck Stop In New England Region NSW
BP Petrol Station / Service Station Truck Stop in New England Region NSW
Long Lease till 21/09/2032
Address: Upon Request
Asking price $249,000 + SAV
BP Petrol Station selling on an average of 120,000 litres per month
Currently managed by 2 casual staff members
Low Rent: $6,000 + GST per month
Lease length: 2032
Monthly Shop sale is $40,000 with 30% GP
Currently operating 7 days a week 6:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Operated by 2 local casual staff
Full training provided and easy transition
“Great opportunity for owner operator asking price $249,000 plus Stock at Valuation”
Lease till 21/09/2032 (easy to renew)
4 fuels ULP, 95, 98, Diesel
Recognised Truck Stop
Revenue and expenses:
– Fuel sales = 120,000 litres / month @ 15 cents = $18,000 approx.
– Shop sale = $40,000 / month average 30% Margin = $12,000 approx.
– Total gross Income= $30,000 per month approx.
– Wages =$12,000 approx. per month
– Rent: $6,000 + GST per month
– Net Income: $8,499 per month approx. before taxes with current business plan ‘Under Full Management’
If Owner Operated, then $15,800 approx. per month or $189,600 approx. per annum
This income is with 94 hours of operation. If it operates 112 hrs as per the DA approval, obviously increase the sale by 16%
Cost to acquire:
– Business: $249,000
– Stock at valuation: $60,000 + /- 15%
– Legal fees; at actuals.
– Add coffee machine
– Add a variety of hot food as in great demand in this suburb
– Increase operating hours as per the DA Approval
Contact for a confidential discussion:
Ricky Khurana (Please quote the 1SELL Listing ID 1AU032)
Business Sales Agent
M: 0414 866 262
IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricky-khurana-3aaa57194/ (Follow me on LinkedIn for latest updates)
The Purchaser is to make his/her own investigations and inquiries concerning this business and not rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or anyone on his/her behalf.
Disclaimer: Listing photos are for illustration purposes only and are not actual images of the business on sale. THE PURCHASER IS TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTIES OR STATEMENTS MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.