1SELL Listing Number : 1AU051
Asking Price: $ 295,000 + SAV
Well situated on main suburban road in Mid coast region.
Lease expires by 2023. Has the great option to extend 4 times for 5 years (20 years)
Head Lease $12,000+GST/month
2 Casual Employees
About the business:
Service Station – Independent – High margins – Mid Coast Region
Site located in major growth corridor.
One bedroom unit attached to the service station.
Currently fully under management.
Open 7 days a week 5.30AM to 7.30PM. Weekends 6AM to 7PM, it is up to new owners to continue same hours or increase the hours 5AM to 10PM or 24 hours as this store is in main part of the city.
Full training provided and easy transition.
Proven systems dramatically increased annual turnover.
Driveway area features 3 bowsers ; no fuel bonds, subject credit criteria and BP approvals.
Store area features new displays, brand new counter and glass food displays, new flooring, new ceiling, and lighting.
Excellent food and convenience offering is supplemented by fresh coffee via coffee machine owned by the supplier.
Revenue and expenses
· Fuel sales =approx. 130,000 Ltrs/month avg 15-20 cents= $26,000
· Shop sale = approx. $30,000/month average 35% Margin = $10,000
· Total gross Income= approx. $37,000/month.
· Expenses = approx. $27,000/month.
· Net income before tax= approx. $9,000/Month before tax under management. This income is with less hours of operation. If it operated by owner, then the profit can reach up to approx. $17,000/month.
Cost to acquire:
· Business: $295,000
· Lease deposit bond: $36,000
· Stock at valuation: $60,000 + /- 15%
· One month rent: $12,000+GST
. No Fuel Bond subject to BP credit criteria.
Expand food and convenience offering.
Promote coffee offering.
Extend trading hours.
Grant sub-lease to hand car wash operator.
The demand is STRONG for independent service stations, contact me today for your future tomorrow.
Note: All sales report can be provided for serious buyer.
Subject to Landlords approval.
Disclaimer: Listing photos are for illustration purposes only and are not actual images of the business on sale. THE PURCHASER IS TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTIES OR STATEMENTS MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.