The story of the Subway brand started back in 1965 when Dr. Peter Buck, a nuclear physicist, changed the life of a college student with a few simple words, “Let’s open a submarine sandwich shop. The first restaurant opened in Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA in 1965 and was called Pete’s Super Submarines. With 44,000 outlets globally now and some 1200 plus here in Australia and growing.
This Subway franchise is in a busy community in a surrounding CBD suburb. This active suburban campus has a great mix of students and residential markets. This has networked well with train and bus stations throughout, a local mix of Public and private schools and a shopping district.
• Sales aligning to pre covid results and growing achieving min $13,000 per week FY 2022
• This 60sqm premise, has internal and external seating along this bustling main street.
• Lease is through to early 2025, and discussions are already in place with Landlord for another option period on this premium location
• COE, COG all align to Subway benchmark requirements, the opportunity for a hands on owner to grow the business in other areas.
• 3rd party deliveries are approx. 5%
• Long term casual staff, along with one full time manager.
• Increased orders on the Subway App. Catering orders are also growing
• Trading 7 days a week Monday to Friday 7 to 9, Saturday 9 to 9, Sunday 9 to 8
This an excellent opportunity for a working owner to receive an excellent return on investment moving forward.
Asking Price: $290,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: #5495RF
Broker: Mark Kitson | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010 | E: email@example.com