Business for Sale 1 SELL Listing Number 1AU010 – THE COFFEE EMPORIUM Shell Harbour NSW
Main Features: Café Restaurant, Dine-in, Takeaway.
• Annual Turnover: $624,000 approx.
• Weekly Net Profit: $2,350 approx. before taxes, if owner operated $3600 per week approx. before taxes
• Net Profit: $122,555.00 approx. before taxes
• Annual sale of Coffee: 2,540 KGs
• Rent: $1500 + GST per week
• Multiple tables inside and outside
• Immaculate Presentation
• Upgraded equipment: Café Machines, Mixers, Refrigerators, Dishwasher etc.
• All equipment will be included in the sales
• Fantastic growth prospects
• Lease Length: Till 2028 with the option to extend another 3 years
• The Coffee Emporium website, Facebook page and Instagram
• A large fully equipped kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
• Currently being managed by a well-established operator and 3 casual staff members on part time basis, on different shifts.
If you are looking for the security of a franchise which is very well-established, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! The Coffee Emporium is very well-established, highly profitable, and very secure and would be a lucrative investment for any smart buyer.
Cost to acquire:
Rental Bond / Bank Guarantee: $20,000 (to be paid to the shopping centre)
Training Fees: $15,000 (to be paid to the head office of The Coffee Emporium)
Legal fees; at actuals.
Note: All sales report can be provided for serious buyer.
Contact for a confidential discussion:
Business Sales Agent: Ricky Khurana (Please quote 1 SELL Listing Number 1AU010)
M: 0414 866 262
IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricky-khurana-3aaa57194/ (follow me on LinkedIn for latest listings)
The Purchaser to make his/her own investigations and inquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only and may not be the actual images of the business for sale.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.