Direct Distribution business

Price: $35,000 (Including Stock)
Established direct distribution business selling throughout Australia for past 45 years

Key Sale Highlights

This listing is posted by a private seller

Business Overview

“Established for over 45 years, this well-known business in South East Queensland is now available for sale as the owner is retiring from a successful career in sales. Operating on a walk-in walk-out basis, this opportunity is perfect for existing businesses looking to expand their product range. The business has its own website hosted by Big Commerce and seamlessly integrated with eBay. While it offers some proprietary products, the majority are sourced from reputable Southern manufacturers and importers. Additionally, traditional stationery items are also sold.

The business specializes in ticket printing systems for fresh food outlets, price marking and date coding solutions, as well as display products for retailers and brand manufacturers. Approximately 75% of the business comes from repeat customers, highlighting its strong customer loyalty. The remaining 25% is generated through new customers, with a significant portion coming from Google online searches. Thanks to effective SEO practices, the business often ranks on the first page without the need for Google AdWords, particularly for high-volume selling items.

Don’t miss the chance to take over this long-established and successful business with a strong online presence and a proven track record in the industry.”

Financials

This information is only available to registered users. 

Location Details

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

Confidential Business Information and FAQ's

To view confidential information about this business and the answers to Frequently Asked Questions and more you’ll need to complete the confidentiality deed.

Gallery

You must be signed in to sign a confidentiality agreement

Signing a Confidentiality Agreement is a quick and easy process on BusinessSales. 

The purpose of the Confidentiality Agreement is to ensure the goodwill of the Business is protected which is important to the current owner. But it’s even more important for the buyer of the business. 

OR

Create your account

Login

0 +
There are 212+ private businesses for sale that you can’t see. Become a BusinessSales Insider to see all businesses for sale.