This established electrical infrastructure business offers all the resources, people, experience and equipment needed to execute powerline infrastructure projects for a turn-key acquisition. Offering services that include project management, consulting, and powerline construction and maintenance, customers have come to rely on this business for quality management across all areas of project delivery.
Key business features include:
• 100% Australian owned and operated
• A team of certified, qualified and experienced field resources
• End-to-end services to meet shifting industry demand supported by a dedicated project management division
• Numerous accreditations, certifications and approvals with major electricity distributors
• A customer focused, ‘can-do’ company culture, built on deep industry knowledge
• An extensive range of assets including vehicles, equipment, and field resources
• A client engagement program building trust within the industry to drive opportunity
• Organic growth with majority of work acquired by referrals and repeat clients
• The current facility available for lease or a new owner can relocate the operations as required.
• Ideal acquisition opportunity to an existing or complimentary business
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a turn-key operation offering excellent corporate culture, a highly experienced team and a forward pipeline of work. With a diverse and repeat customer base, established supplier network and extensive range of assets, an acquirer will experience a smooth transition enjoying 12+ months of scheduled projects.
This opportunity will be attractive to acquirers looking to supplement an existing business stream, increase market share in a new geographic area, or buyers looking to increase exposure to alternate work streams and types.