Food works Supermarket in Sydney city Suburb.
Asking Price $600,00 + SAV.
This is a gem of an opportunity to buy the beautiful Supermarket in a niche city suburb of Sydney.
Operating for over 10 years. This is a well-maintained store selling fruit, vegetable, groceries, deli, Flowers.
Currently fully under management, however this would be good for owner couples’ operators.
Features of business:
• Currently operated under Management. Great opportunity for owner operator. Features: long lease till 2026 + 5+5 further option lease.
. Operating hours- Monday to Sunday- 7am to 8pm
Fruits, vegetables, and Groceries
• Monthly over $145,000 of sale at supermarket. Currently averaging 31% GP
• Cool rooms are in place
• Extra storage room in place.
• Strong loyal customer base
• Genuine vendor due to other commitment selling the business
Revenue and Expenses
• Store sales- over $145,000/month with the GP of 31%
• Rent per Month = $8007/month + GST
• Wages expenses = $15416 /month approx.
• Monthly net earnings for under management before tax= $15701/month, under management if Owner’s couple operated $24320/month before tax.
Cost to Purchase
• Business: $600,000
• 3-month lease bond: $24,000
• 1 Month rental advance $8007
• Stock: $150,000-$200,000
• Legal fees for buying the business and lease
• Great opportunity for owner operator.
• Good to add fresh juice bar as separate place is available.
• Organic concept may do very well in this area. As locals are health conscious.
Disclaimer: Listing photos are for illustration purposes only and are not actual images of the business on sale. THE PURCHASER IS TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTIES OR STATEMENTS MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.