FREEHOLD Supermarket plus Three Bedroom Residence in 809m2 Block of Land, Hunter Valley region NSW.
1SELL Listing Number:
Asking Price $1,240,000 + SAV.
An Exceptional Opportunity to acquire Freehold Property including a 3-bedroom residence, convenience store and vacant land to either build a house or Granny flat (STCA).
• Fully equipped premises: 120m2 store with an additional 20m2 storage room, complete with display cabinets, refrigerators, and freezers.
• Situated on the main street of the prestigious Hunter Valley Suburbs.
• Hunter Vally is located just two hours North of Sydney and an hour West of Newcastle.
• This business benefits from high foot traffic and a bustling atmosphere.
• Offering a wide variety of food products, household items, fresh fruits and vegetables and cigarettes and tobacco.
• Supported by a team of experienced staff.
• No experience is required.
• Comprehensive training and support will be provided, along with the assistance of seasoned staff, ensuring a smooth transition for new owners.
Trading Hours: Monday to Friday: 6 am – 6 pm; Saturday & Sunday: 7 am – 5 pm.
Revenue & Expenses:
• Weekly sales revenue: $16,500approx. and still growing week by week.
• Rent: NIL (Owner Owned).
• Wages: NIL (Owner Operated).
• Net profit: $4,500 per week approx. before taxes.
• Great opportunity for an owner-operator.
• Good to add a house or Granny Flat for extra rental income.
• Good to add some stationery and gift items.
Don’t miss out on this rare business opportunity in the thriving Hunter Vally region, NSW.
The Purchaser is to make his/her own investigations and inquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.