Highly Profitable Bakery | Sales in Excess of 1.9 million

First time to market is this two-site bakery and production business.

Key Sale Highlights

Business Overview

First time to market is this two-site bakery and production business which has been serving the local community for the past 30 years situated within the Central Goldfields area of Victoria.
This is an incredible opportunity to buy into a business which has evolved with the changing needs and wants of the community successfully continuing to increase sales and profits.
The business is located over two sites:

Site 1:
Approximately 5000 sq metres in size and includes all production facilities, a retail sales area, indoor dining for 40 customers plus an outside undercover area for 16 with space to extend.
Located within a high traffic shopping precinct surrounded by other major retailers including Safeway, Coles, Mitre 10 and Aldi there is no shortage of passing trade with plenty of on street parking available.
Opening hours are 6-30 am to 4-00 pm Monday to Sunday, with a 5 x 5 x 5-year lease currently in place.

Site 2:
Approximately 2500 sq meters in size and includes retail sales area and indoor seating for 40 customers plus and outdoor seating area for 16.
Located along the main street, this is a high foot traffic area.
Currently trading 5½ days per week there is a 5 x 5-year lease currently in place.
The business is supported by a mixture of full time, part time and casual staff members.
Approximately 95% of turnover of the business is through retail sales with the remaining 5% from wholesale customers which both protects the overall margins of the business and allows plenty of room to grow this side a new owner wish to.
Having diligently built up the trade since establishing the business 30 years ago the owner is now planning to retire.
This creates a fantastic opportunity to purchase this highly profitable well-run business where excellent operating procedures are already in place allowing the new owner to transition smoothly with the support and help of a highly organised team.
Both towns offer a very affordable lifestyle with bustling and growing populations. This creates the perfect opportunity to for relocation from busy mainstream cities.

**Please note that for confidentiality the image in this advert is generic and is not of the actual business**


Lease Details
Site 1: 5 x 5 x 5
Site 2: 5 x 5

Premises Details
Site 1: approximately 5000sq. ft.
Site 2: approximately 2500 sq. ft

Staff Details
1 x fulltime baker/ pastrycook
1 x 2nd year apprentice
1 x part time retail manager
1 x casual retail manager
1 x casual pastry chef
1 x casual baking assistant
1 x casual kitchen hand
12 x casual retail assistants.

Opening Hours
Site 1: 6.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Sunday
Site 2: 5 ½ days

Financials

This information is only available to registered users. 

Location Details

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

Confidential Business Information and FAQ's

To view confidential information about this business and the answers to Frequently Asked Questions and more you’ll need to complete the confidentiality deed.

Gallery

You must be signed in to sign a confidentiality agreement

Signing a Confidentiality Agreement is a quick and easy process on BusinessSales. 

The purpose of the Confidentiality Agreement is to ensure the goodwill of the Business is protected which is important to the current owner. But it’s even more important for the buyer of the business. 

OR

Create your account

Login

0 +
There are 143+ private businesses for sale that you can’t see. Become a BusinessSales Insider to see all businesses for sale.