Massive stand-alone Fruit, Vegetable and Grocery Supermarket in Sydney
1SELL LISTING NUMBER: 1AU0113
Historical and trusted by locals for over 30 years not branded supermarket for sale in the affluent suburb of South Sydney with a massive car park.
With a loyal customer base and proven turnover of over $350,000 per month, with a Massive GP of over 40% this well-established business is simply the apple of any entrepreneur’s eye.
• Conveniently situated in a major part of Sydney, NSW
• Offer a vast range of high-quality fruits, vegetables, fresh produce and groceries from trusted suppliers nationwide, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Open seven days a week from 7 am to 6 pm, shop at your convenience.
• All equipment and furniture are in place.
• All staff are willing to stay.
• Prime location.
• Dedicated car park.
• No demolition clause in the lease.
• Add many other retail lines into the business.
• Over 500 sqm retail area.
• Secure a stable future with a long lease.
• Over $3.8 million in annual sales.
• At an asking price of $1,090,000 + SAV (stock at value), this opportunity promises a strong return on investment and future growth.
Revenue and Expenses: (Approximate values)
• Rent: $290,000 PA
• Expenses: $1,086,640 PA approximately.
• Net adjusted Profit before taxes: $449,360 PA approximately under management (if the owner operates in excess of $550,000 PA approximately before taxes.)
Cost to acquire:
Business: $1,090,000 + SAV
Estimated stock: $150,000 +-15%
Rental bond = $85,000
Legal fees; at actuals
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity!
Please note that full sales reports can be provided to serious buyers only after undergoing a personal assessment by 1SELL.
Disclaimer: Listing photos are for illustration purposes only and are not actual images of the business on sale. THE PURCHASER IS TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTIES OR STATEMENTS MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.