A wholesale business in one of the fastest growing produce sectors in Australia. The profitability, scalability and potential of this business will be purely based on the energy the new owner wishes to put into the business.
The current business owner was doing about 3 days a week all from home.
The market potential of this business is $1.5b (2019 figures).
What is included in the sale:
– A fully functional transactional website that has been built over the period of 4 years to ensure that User Experience and User Interface is seamless. All hosting and intellectual property will be included. The website was built from the ground up using Laravel, meaning no templates that might otherwise have restricted future development potential.
– An established customer and seller base in Western Australia.
– Given the business is based online only, the business can be scaled right across Australia, or internationally.
– All business plans, future strategies, plus ongoing support from the current owner for a negotiated period to ensure the ongoing sustainability of the business for the new owner.
– Only the organic fruit and vegetable industry has been tapped into, however the website has been built to enable the business to tap into new markets instantly including meat, dairy, eggs etc.
– Optional – my current web developer would be able to assist with ongoing maintenance and future development. They are a reputable Perth based company.
Features and benefits:
– During the first 8 months of operation the business saw a 11,123% increase (financials to back this up can be provided)
– Due to no requirement for bricks and mortar infrastructure and never holding stock, the business is always cash-flow positive.
– An already established proof-of-concept.
– A strong market demand even through the pandemic which has only seen this demand increase.
– Given it is based purely online, COVID restrictions do not apply.
– The owner is willing to share everything, including business plans, lessons learned, potential future strategies, branding, extensive market research, established networks and any other information to ensure the success for the new owner.
Would suit someone with a logistics, agricultural, grocery related business background, however all training and support will be provided.
The valuation of the business is based purely on the asset value of the website only, so this is an extremely good price. Proof of concept has occured and financials to demonstrate this will be provided to the buyer to demonstrate the strong demand for the service.