Looking for a change or always wanted to run your own profitable cafe business? Here sits an ideal opportunity for astute purchasers to secure this prominent, highly successful business within the beautiful country town of Cowra in Central West NSW.
• Mother & daughter team have successfully run the business for years
• A roster of casual staff handle all table service, coffee and meal orders, while the owners of the business prepare and cook all meals, consisting of gourmet breakfasts, lunches & cakes, for dine in and take away, along with being able to cater for large functions.
• The prominent position of the business, is a short stroll to the main CBD of Cowra
• A secure lease period for the premises is provided
• Seating in the café combines indoor space for 28 and up to 40 people for larger functions. Covered outdoor seating with heating available in Winter provides space for 20 people, while a large alfresco, outdoor dining area underneath the beautiful ornamental grapevine, seats a further 30-40 people.
• The café is well appointed to neighbouring, upmarket homeware store and woman’s clothing boutique.
• The premises perfectly caters for groups/private functions as well as the day to day, busy clientele.
• The owners will be offering a transitional hand over period to the new purchaser of the business for a 2month period as an employee.
THE TOWNSHIP OF COWRA
• Located in Central West NSW, comprising some 12,690 in population and welcomes some 60,000 visitors per year through the town. With minimal available cafes within the town, and its high-quality meals, coffee and service, its no wonder the Breakout Brasserie Cafe is one of the town’s most popular spots for visitors and permanent residents!
Trading Hours /Days only Monday – Friday
DETAILED INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AVAILABLE
FULL BUSINESS FINANCIAL INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE ON COMPLETION OF A CONFIDENTIALLY AGREEMENT