Successful concept store strategically located along the busiest road in the North Shore is primed for the next leap in its business cycle.
Operating since 2017, the business is a relatively low-cost operation for the location with a high turnover and solid profit margin.
The business benefits from:
– A strong following / Goodwill built over many years
– Stable earnings
– A lot of upsides to grow and scale it up
– Exclusive selection of French clothing, jewelry, gifts, art, homewares which makes the shop unique and often voted people’s favorite
– Well known amongst Locals, stylists, interior designers
– Featured in Weekender on Channel 7 for Mother’s Day, May 14th 2023 (https://www.montmartrestore.com.au/copy-of-about-us)
– Excellent reviews and reputation
– Loyal customer base / Clients list with full contact details
– Great visibility (with about 70,000 vehicles and 34,000 bus passengers every day)
– Free parking right at the front
Often regarded in the community as the reference for all the new trends from France when it comes to fragrances, fashion, jewelry, kitchenware, décor, furnishings, art, mirrors, lighting, furniture, and much more the businesse enjoy an authentic French vibe and style which can’t be replicated by local competitors.
Thanks to years of impeccable commercial relationship with multiple reputable suppliers, the retailer is able to limit competitors from stocking the same products, which makes it even more unique, exclusive and desirable.
The store is easy to run and always staffed in such a way that the owner doesn’t have to be involved in the day-to-day operations. There is immediate potential for additional profit by reducing staff cost depending on the personal involvement of the new owner(s). A full training and complete hand over will be provided at no additional cost. The owners have already sold a very similar business in the past, which is still going strong after well over 10 years under new management. They have this RARE proven reputation to be able to successfully hand over a business with the initial as well as the ongoing support required.
Three years of financials and tax returns available, showing the steady profitability, even despite Covid lockdowns.
The passive income is generated via a sublease to the Cafe located at the back of the store, in the courtyard (Cafe Montmartre). The cafe also has its own access through the side but lots of clients are accessing it through the store which generates extra sales. Both businesses complement each other extremely well. Even though each business has been set up to run separately with its own ABN, accounting etc… they also share some costs for basic services, which makes things easy and helps the bottom line of both businesses significantly.
The current owners would happily continue to operate the Cafe but would be prepared to sell both businesses to a new owner or partnership if a reasonable offer was made.
Please spread the word if you know anyone keen to embark on this adventure, or let us know if you have any questions at: email@example.com or 0422 001 653