The business is nationally recognised for its market-leading position, relationships with global brands, and a team of technical experts. With numerous repeat clients, the business serves a broad client base in several industries reliant on wireless telecommunications infrastructure.
Key business highlights include:
– 20+ year reputation of excellence in service delivery
– Diversity in product offerings including state-of-the-art global brands, services and large-scale purpose-built communication projects and installations
– Experienced, loyal team ensuring superior customer experiences
– High percentage of repeat customers, including industrial and commercial clients
– Strategically placed offices to ensure prompt service in key markets across all Australian states and territories.
– Pipeline of forward work delivering business continuity
– Numerous accreditations and pre-approvals including ISO 45001 certification for instant access to industrial customer sites with the ability to mobilise on site immediately.
– Consistent profitability with opportunities for diversification and growth
– Ready to launch growth opportunity through subscription based recuring revenue model leveraging push-to-talk and push-to-talk-over-cellular next gen emerging technologies
– Long-term and stable relationships with multiple worldclass suppliers
The business offers acquirers access to an established national customer base serviced from the South-eastern seaboard of Australia with the ability for immediate mobilisation to customer sites. Extensive experience with major project coordination, installation and support of communication platforms, the business offers expertise in engineering specialised systems for wireless communications, even in the toughest Australian conditions.
With identified growth opportunities to leverage emerging technologies within the telecommunications sector, this opportunity provides an acquirer a turn-key operation with an established brand and foothold in the Asia-Pacific region.