Stainless Steel & Aluminium Supplies Business – Melbourne

Price: $4,300,000 + Stock
Highly Profitable & Fully Managed Stainless Steel and Aluminium Supplies Business

Key Sale Highlights

Business Overview

Are you ready to take the helm of a successful steel and Aluminium supplies business? Look no further than this exceptional opportunity presented by Achiever Business Brokers. We are thrilled to introduce a thriving Stainless Steel and Aluminium Supplies Sales Business located in Melbourne.

Key Features:

Strong Turnover: Impressive FY23 turnover of over $12 million
Profitability: Consistently maintaining over 20% Gross Profit Margin
Strong Management: Well-established management team with a combined 20+ years of experience
High-Quality Facilities: Operating from a spacious warehouse/factory with top-notch equipment
Diverse Customer Base: Serving both trade professionals and the general public
Established Presence: Recognized and trusted name in the industry
Stable Staff: Efficient processes and systems in place for smooth operations
The business enjoys a wide geographical spread of sales, serving Victoria state-wide. Approximately 60% of sales come from Melbourne Metro, while the remaining 40% covers the Vic regional area.
Why Consider This Business:

This opportunity isn’t just highly profitable – it’s also fully managed, meaning you can enjoy the benefits of ownership without the stress of day-to-day operations. With a well-established foundation, simple operation, and lucrative returns, this business is poised to continue its success under new ownership. The owners have meticulously crafted a business that thrives without their day-to-day involvement, making it an enticing opportunity for those looking to invest in a business with solid processes in place.

Sale Details:

Sale Price: $4.3 Million + Stock at Value (SAV)

Confidential Enquiries: All inquiries are treated with utmost confidentiality

Seize this chance to step into a well-oiled operation with an impressive track record and a bright future ahead. For more detailed financial information and insights, please reach out to Achiever Business Brokers. Don’t miss out on becoming the proud owner of a respected player in the steel and aluminium supplies industry.

(P.N.: The displayed suburb may not be the business location due to confidentiality, please get in touch with a broker for verification) & Image used for illustration purposes only.

Note: Detailed financial information will be provided to qualified buyers upon signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

#business #businessowners #businesspassion #businessopportunity #achieverbusinesssales #achieverbusinessbrokers #businesssales #melbournebusiness # #metalbusinessforsale #stainlesssteelbusinessforsale #Aluminiumbusinessforsale #steelandaluminiumsupplies #abb #businessforsalemelbourne #beyourownboss #makeityours #businessvisa #188visa #victoria #Australia #investinaustralia #buybusiness #buybusinessaustralia #melbourne

Disclaimer: The information in this advertisement is what has been disclosed to Achiever Business Brokers by the vendor. Achiever Business Brokers cannot guarantee and are not liable for the information provided by the vendor. Achiever Business Brokers strongly advise that any prospective purchaser do their due diligence to verify the sales and financial performance of this business along with consulting with their professional advisors prior to committing to any purchase of the business.

Financials

This information is only available to registered users. 

Location Details

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

Confidential Business Information and FAQ's

To view confidential information about this business and the answers to Frequently Asked Questions and more you’ll need to complete the confidentiality deed.

Gallery

Similar Listings

You must be signed in to sign a confidentiality agreement

Signing a Confidentiality Agreement is a quick and easy process on BusinessSales. 

The purpose of the Confidentiality Agreement is to ensure the goodwill of the Business is protected which is important to the current owner. But it’s even more important for the buyer of the business. 

OR

Create your account

Login

0 +
There are 150+ private businesses for sale that you can’t see. Become a BusinessSales Insider to see all businesses for sale.