This business includes high quality assets, a formidable reputation, great profits, regular patrons and far reaching goodwill.
– In only a few short years, this trendy Woy Woy pizza restaurant with licensed cocktail bar and take away kiosk has taken the NSW Central Coast by storm
– Tropicana Social Club has become synonymous not only as the best pizzeria in the region, but a popular gathering point for people young and old, from near and far
– It’s the equivalent of Cheers but on the Central Coast!
– The business includes a 50-60 seater restaurant (with liquor license) plus neighbouring pizza takeaway kiosk making sure all trading needs and hours are covered
– The restaurant’s stunning and vibrant interior design is truly unique, and like no other pizza restaurant you’ve frequented before
– The decor is a nod to the 20th century most loved styles, and its eclectic mix of colours and textures blend perfectly giving the space a fun and friendly, yet cosy and fresh atmosphere
– With 2 fully operational prep kitchens including 3 pizza ovens, you’ll have 2 income streams, a takeaway and a dine-in restaurant with excellent growth potential
– Current dine-in hours: 5pm till 10pm Thursday to Saturday, takeaway hours: 4:30pm till 8:30pm Wednesday to Sunday
– The restaurant currently operates 3 nights per week for dine-in, and serves takeaway 5 nights per week next door
– Tropicana is currently owned and run by a young, creative couple, Cate and Tim who operate the business on a part-time basis along with 15 casual staff
– Cate and Tim opened the business with no prior hospitality experience. They share that there’s no specific skills required to be the boss, making it just as suitable for a fledgling business owner or someone with a long standing hospitality career
– All staff are trained how to execute the full menu for both the takeaway business and the sit in restaurant, as well as how to prepare Tropicana’s specially crafted dough recipe
– Tropicana has an outdoor courtyard, providing the perfect space for events such as wine tastings, craft beer nights and any other theme you can conjure up. We invite you to let your imagination go wild!
– Significant investment has been made into the buildings functions, interior decor, furniture and equipment
– You also benefit from the carefully crafted intellectual property including logo and branding, website and rapidly growing Facebook and Instagram pages
– There’s plenty of off-street parking around the block including directly out front
– The bonus is that the immediate area is set to grow as the current owners, who own the building, plan to further develop the set of commercial shops located on the site, to bring complimentary retail businesses with like-minded people to the block
YOY Sales Revenue:
Year 1, 2018 = $85,333
Year 2, 2019 = $305,909
Year 3, 2020 = $395,000
Year 4, 2021 = $462,665 (new location, upsized restaurant)
Year 5, 2022 = $763,895
Year 6, 2023 = >$1million on target earnings
Annual building lease for the restaurant and takeaway combined is $109K pa + GST + outgoings.