Weldcomply OHS Services Victoria

This business is already sold
The current owner has created a highly profitable business with exceptional gross

Key Sale Highlights

Business Overview

Work as an owner-operator or expand with an established Weld Equipment Inspection and Testing compliance business, averaging a net return of approximately $200,000 working three (3) days per week. No license required to operate, just an understanding of what is needed to complete the work carried out. Training can be provided as part of the handover.

Weldcomply Pty Ltd was established in December 2014 with a focus on providing weld inspections and testing compliance for all forms of welding equipment and retail supply of welding consumables and safety products along with custom welding training packages available on-site for convenience.

The current owner has created a highly profitable business with exceptional gross and net profit margins that runs smoothly, showing an increased profit margin over the past five years.

The key features of this business are:

• Goodwill associated with a regular client base of around 80-100 standard customers/ sites built over seven (7) years in operation – 80% complete compliance every six (6) months and the other 20% annually.

• Packages available on-site for convenience

• Proven software with all customer contact details and history

• Proven process and procedures with quality documentation

• All of the intellectual property required to complete the job and any equipment used to produce the final product or service are included in the sale

• A quality range of safety products in addition to safety compliance services.

• Stable six-figure returns to an owner-operator working an average of only three (3) days per week.

• Australian safety standards and code of practice requires compliance, making the business an in-demand service provider.

What makes this business successful?

To have a viable business, there are some sales skills required. The basics of the current sale process are straightforward and easy to learn.

The business operates in a niche market where the business owner has built up a network and client list from door-to-door site visits. No other advertising has been required.

The compliance inspection registry is used to book jobs. Interstate work is usually booked in 4-6 weeks in advance.

The current business owner works three (3) days per week on average, arranged around the client’s availability and family/lifestyle commitments. There is plenty of time for growth, and revenue increases working more hours/days.

If you have some experience in the industry and are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work three (3) days per week earning a great wage – or if you want to take over this business and expand, then enquire now.

Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.

Asking Price: $N/A
Finn Business Sales
Greater Melbourne
(03) 9372 0243

Broker: Alan Wood
0400 792 811

*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear


This information is only available to registered users. 

Location Details

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

Confidential Business Information and FAQ's

To view confidential information about this business and the answers to Frequently Asked Questions and more you’ll need to complete the confidentiality deed.


You must be signed in to sign a confidentiality agreement

Signing a Confidentiality Agreement is a quick and easy process on BusinessSales. 

The purpose of the Confidentiality Agreement is to ensure the goodwill of the Business is protected which is important to the current owner. But it’s even more important for the buyer of the business. 


Create your account


0 +
There are 211+ private businesses for sale that you can’t see. Become a BusinessSales Insider to see all businesses for sale.