Price: $450,000 + Stock
Air Conditioning Sales & Service Trade Commercial Retail Residential

Key Sale Highlights

Business Overview

For Sale: Established Air Conditioning Business in Central Coast, NSW

Are you looking for a lucrative business opportunity in the thriving air conditioning industry? Look no further! This well-established air conditioning business, operating for over 30 years, is now available for sale in the Central Coast Council, NSW. With an impressive track record, high sales turnover, and a strong client base, this business offers an excellent opportunity for growth and profitability.

Key Highlights:

1. Established Presence: With a successful history spanning over 30 years, this air conditioning business has built a solid reputation within the Central Coast, NSW region. It has become a trusted name for superior air conditioning services and solutions.

2. Impressive Sales: The business consistently achieves sales in the region of $1.2 million annually, delivering a strong adjusted nett profit to the owner, averaging around $250,000 per year. These figures highlight the business’s strong financial performance and profitability.

3. Diverse Client Base: The business serves a wide range of clients, with approximately 40% of the work coming from commercial contracts and the remaining 60% from residential projects. It has forged strong relationships with both commercial entities and a vast residential customer base, resulting in a consistently high demand for its services.

4. Experienced Vendor: The current owner has a wealth of experience and industry knowledge. The vendor is willing to provide consultation and retain involvement as agreed between the parties, ensuring a smooth handover and a seamless transition for the new owner.

5. Prime Location and Lease: Situated in the Central Coast Council area of NSW, this business benefits from a strategic location with easy access to a wide customer base. The reasonable rent of $35,000 per annum plus GST, along with a new 3 x 3 lease, provides stability and favorable terms for the business.

6. Specialized Equipment: The business is equipped with 2 vehicles plus state-of-the-art tools and machinery, enabling it to handle all aspects of air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. From split systems to ducted air conditioners, the business is capable of meeting the diverse needs of its clientele.


1. Growth Potential: With its strong customer base, reputation, and established contracts, there is ample opportunity for expansion and growth. The business can tap into the ever-growing demand for air conditioning services in the region, securing more commercial contracts and residential projects.

2. Marketing and Online Presence: By implementing effective marketing strategies and enhancing the online presence, the business can further increase its visibility and attract new customers. Exploring digital marketing avenues and developing a user-friendly website can yield significant results.

This is an exceptional opportunity for entrepreneurs, investors, or those seeking a profitable business with a proven track record. Don’t miss your chance to acquire this well-established air conditioning business in the sought-after Central Coast Council area. Take advantage of the vendor’s expertise and capitalize on the existing commercial contracts and extensive customer database.

If you are ready to make a smart investment in the thriving air conditioning industry, contact us to learn more about this remarkable opportunity. Complete confidentiality assured.

*Please note: Details of the location, specialized equipment, and financial figures mentioned above are available upon signing a confidentiality agreement.


This information is only available to registered users. 

Location Details

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

This information is only available to registered users. 

Confidential Business Information and FAQ's

To view confidential information about this business and the answers to Frequently Asked Questions and more you’ll need to complete the confidentiality deed.

Similar Listings

You must be signed in to sign a confidentiality agreement

Signing a Confidentiality Agreement is a quick and easy process on BusinessSales. 

The purpose of the Confidentiality Agreement is to ensure the goodwill of the Business is protected which is important to the current owner. But it’s even more important for the buyer of the business. 


Create your account


0 +
There are 135+ private businesses for sale that you can’t see. Become a BusinessSales Insider to see all businesses for sale.