Packages for Private Sellers
Simply Choose The Package That Suits
You And Get Started…
List For 100 Days
List for 100 DaysList for 100 Days
Standard List Until Sold
List Until SoldList for 100 Days
Standard List Until SoldList for 100 Days
+ Featured Listing - 3 monthsMonths
What you get with your listing…
- Your listing is automatically sent to our long list of registered potential buyers
- Your listing is optimised to be found in the search engines
- A comprehensive website search function that allows potential buyers to easily find your business
- Direct contact details from potential buyers who request further information
- Completely self-managed simple portal where you can edit and update at any time
- FREE: Your business will be featured and marketed on our social media platforms for more exposure
- BusinessSales.com.au is highly ranked in the search engines and draws a large number of potential buyers to the website who are looking for your exact business.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are a fully Australian owned company. You pay in Australian Dollars.
Yes. All packages are GST inclusive.
No, we are here purely to assist Australian businesses get their business sold.
Buyers can contact you by completing basic contact information in the form on the right hand side of your published listing on BusinessSales.com.au.
You will receive an email with the following details of the Buyer:
Preferred Contact Time
You can then contact the potential buyer by either phone or Email
You may add photos and videos and the following info to your listing:
- Adverstisement Title:
- Sale Price:
- Business Street:
- Business City:
- Business Postcode:
- Business Revenue:
- Net Profit:
- Established Date:
- Staff Members:
- Operation Hours:
To start selling your business, simply click on https://www.businesssales.com.au/sell-your-business/ and choose your option. Then just follow the steps:
To start a listing on BusinessSales.com.au you will need the following:
A valid email address
A valid credit card
Once your initial business listing is created you will then need:
Full details of your business - see the FAQ – “What Can I Include In My Listing”
At least one image to add to your listing to take the listing live.
Note to get started to list your business you do not need the full details of your business. You can go to your listing and keep adding information and updating.
However, the listing will not go live until at least one image has been added – See Menu – User Actions – “Add Media”
Also, you have to read and agree the Terms & Conditions before you can proceed.
Your listing will go live when you have added the required basic information in the “My Business Details” section (Under User Actions in the top Menu) and added at least one image.
You will be notified by email that your listing is live